Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Report an accessibility issue
- Log in to MyUTK.
- Find the “Academic Support” tab and select “Apply To Graduate”.
- Select a curriculum term and click ‘Submit’.
Banner is term driven. For graduation purposes choose either:
- The term you are going to graduate
- The most recent term listed in the drop-down menu
- Select your curriculum and click ‘Continue’.
- If something is not correct on your ‘Current Program’, stop and contact your academic advisor to make any changes or updates.
- If you are applying for two degrees you will need to submit two separate applications for graduation (one for each degree).
- Select your ‘Graduation Date’ and click ‘Continue’.
- This is the date that you anticipate completing all degree requirements and will be the date listed on your official transcript. The date will not always be the same date as your commencement ceremony. For information regarding the commencement ceremonies please visit commencement.utk.edu.
- Select your name for your diploma and click ‘Continue’.
- Verify your diploma name and click ‘Continue’.
- Submit your name exactly as you want it on your diploma. Any changes to your name on this screen are for diploma purposes only.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to update your diploma name once you submit your application for graduation. Changing your name with the university will not change the name that you listed for your diploma on your application for graduation.
- Select the mailing address for your diploma and click ‘Continue’.
- Verify your diploma mailing address and click ‘Continue’.
- International addresses are accepted.
- Any incorrect information could cause delays in the delivery of your diploma.
- You must email email@example.com if you would like to update your diploma mailing address once you submit your application for graduation. Changing any address in MyUTK will not change your diploma mailing address.
- Verify all information before submitting and click ‘Submit Request’.
- If something is not correct on this screen, stop and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any changes need to be made to your application once it has been submitted, please contact email@example.com. This includes any changes to your major(s), concentration(s), minor(s) or catalog year.