Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Course Equivalency Form

Step 1: Check the Course Equivalency Tables to see how courses transfer to UT from other colleges and universities before submitting the course equivalency form. DO NOT fill out the form if the course is already on the equivalency table. If you are a student at another institution, please consult with your advisor for course information.

Step 2: List the UT course and number you want credit for (i.e., ENGL 101, CMST 210, MATH 119).  Up to four UT courses can be listed.

Step 2a: A transfer evaluator will notify you via email with the equivalent transfer course, if any.

Step 3: After you complete your coursework, please send official transcripts to the Admissions Office. Transcripts are evaluated automatically for transfer credit upon receipt of the official transcript.