The academic calendars contain key dates important to all students. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with upcoming dates and deadlines. The calendars are available as PDF files and also in iCal format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from Adobe.com. See instructions at bottom of page for adding the calendar to Outlook.
ONLINE & PRINT PDF
ADD TO OUTLOOK
|2021-2022 Academic Calendar||
|2020-2021 Academic Calendar|
|2019–2020 Academic Calendar|
|2018–2019 Academic Calendar|
|2017–2018 Academic Calendar|
DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
How to Import Calendars to Outlook (Windows)
- Select “Outlook Version” and click “Save.”
- Choose folder where you wish to save calendar and click “Save” again.
- In Outlook select the “File” menu and click “Open.”
- Choose “Open Calendar” and locate the folder where you stored the Calendar.
- In the “Files of type” list choose either iCalendar Format or VCalendar Format.
- Select the Calendar file and click “OK.”
How to Import Calendars to iCal (Mac)
- Right-click the ‘Outlook Version’ link for the selected calendar and click ‘Save Link As…’ and save to desktop.
- Drag the .ics file from your desktop into the iCal application.
Alternate option to Step 2: In iCal, select the FILE menu and click IMPORT. Then choose the calendar on which you wish to add the Academic Calendar.